InnoCalculator is a free trial software application from the Mathematics subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-05-14. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
InnoCalculator is a multipurpose and comprehensive desktop calculator for Windows. Its underling implementation encompasses high precision, sturdiness and multi-functionality. With the brilliant designs and powerful features of InnoCalculator, you can bring spectacular results to your calculating routines. It contains more than hundred mathematical functions and physical constants to satisfy your needs to solve problems ranging from simple elementary algebra to complex equations.
InnoCalculator also has the unlimited ability to extend itself by using user-defined variables. You can add your own variables to InnoCalculator in order to convenience your work. Any instance of a formula can be parsed once, and calculated many times with different variable values.
- Ease of use
- Comprehensive documentation
- Unlimited customizable variables
- Linear, polynomial and nonlinear equation set can be built
- Scientific calculations and unlimited expression length
- Parenthesis compatible and unlimited nesting for expression
- Both expression editing and button-clicking functionality
- Upper case and lower case can be freely used in expression
- Clipboard smart functionality (cut, copy and paste operations)
- All functions, mathematical and physical constants can also be used in expression
InnoCalculator (version 1.1.21) has a file size of 3.78 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 215 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.